Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

And so it begins

Licking Co.
get used to it. these Communist fuckers are going to throw everything they have at the proverbial wall and hope that something sticks. imposing their will upon us is all they care about.

"J"

Dustin’s FORMER fishing coach
Supporting Member
Columbiana County
So when someone bought a bump stock were they placed on a federal registration, I have a hard time believing that all bump stocks sold could be accounted for.
They’ll just sit back and bust people over time I would imagine. I seriously doubt they’ll go through the trouble too track folks down....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Site Admin
Super Mod
Supporting Member
So when someone bought a bump stock were they placed on a federal registration, I have a hard time believing that all bump stocks sold could be accounted for.
Nope, they'll just make it federal felony for possession. My theory there is if you're gonna risk getting popped on a federal felony go big and buy a 4 way LPK and do some easy milling on the receiver.

Licking Co.
that is still a possibility. now would be a good time to contact your state reps and senators and tell them to override the veto. seems to me like this is some of the most important pro gun legislation we've seen in Ohio in a good while, particularly if you carry.

Nope, they'll just make it federal felony for possession. My theory there is if you're gonna risk getting popped on a federal felony go big and buy a 4 way LPK and do some easy milling on the receiver.
So basically only law abiding citizens will turn in or destroy their bump stocks and the criminals that plan to use them to do harm will keep them because they are criminals. Good plan!

Personally speaking the metaphorical line in the sand for me, which I am willing risk felony arrest, fighting, etc is semi auto weapons ban. Once libs get this passed I'm guessing most of us are willing to risk significant things.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Site Admin
Super Mod
Supporting Member
Kinda hard too hide that thing, if you’re ever going too use it...
Yeah they do make a lot of noise. Last year after there was talk of banning them I counted about 6 that I could hear from my stand. But the people that want to buy a bump stock aren't the people who will drive down to the sherrifs office and turn it in, or destroy it because some politician told them to.