Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

anti hunter kids with foul mouth in long island

MissALeeBounty

Ohio
After reviewing the video I feel HORRIBLE for the kid actually. This kid is only doing what he thinks is right and I honestly think this behavior is more from his parents ignorance to hunting rather than the kid being a punk.
I think the hunter in this video did a good job of trying to explain his position but, no offense to the father, I would've taken his "stature" as a clue.

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
After reviewing the video I feel HORRIBLE for the kid actually. This kid is only doing what he thinks is right and I honestly think this behavior is more from his parents ignorance to hunting rather than the kid being a punk.
I think the hunter in this video did a good job of trying to explain his position but, no offense to the father, I would've taken his "stature" as a clue.
Any of my kids talk like that to an adult and I'm cocking back. Ignorance to hunting or not, that kid's a punk and his father is to blame.

Reactions: MissALeeBounty

MissALeeBounty

Ohio
Any of my kids talk like that to an adult and I'm cocking back. Ignorance to hunting or not, that kid's a punk and his father is to blame.

Well keep in mind, kids only act out what they see adults do, I wouldn't be surprised if all of his vulgar language came from his parents. Who knows maybe one day he'll learn better. But I'm not there so I can't really say anything outside of, it being his father's fault for not teaching him any better.
Or maybe his father IS the reason for his behavior.

As I said kids act out what they see. And if they see you being a punk THEY'LL follow suit.

Last edited: