Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

APB for Summer Shoot Attendees

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
For you guys that attended the shoot at @giles' house, especially those who had an open bow case near the garage, somehow, two packs of broadheads have been misplaced. I bought a pack of Dirt Nap Gear crossbow heads and a pack of Slick Trick crossbow heads for him, and was certain they made it to his house, but he said there was just a pack of bolts in the bag I handed him. I don't see the broadheads anywhere in my stuff, so I'm at a loss as to what happened. Perhaps, they got laid in an open bow case, or one of you guys recall seeing them around. Anyways, throwing up the Bat Signal here in hopes you guys can help. If you were there that weekend and can check your bow case/camper/stuff to make sure they didn't get mixed in with your stuff, that would be great. And if you can recall us having those out and talking about them, help us find them! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: giles

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
@MoonLab < this guy is known to steal shit from people at summer shoots. Bet he has them....:whistle::ROFLMAO:
4C6C4082-DCD5-4704-85BA-83ADC52DFA2B.gif

Those are fighting words….

• Haha
Reactions: finelyshedded

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
He handed you a bag, I remember because I could see the box sticking out and remember you taking them out and me thinking of myself. "Those arrows are really short. But I bet his draw length is too. But not that short. Oh those are crossbow bolts." *hilarious internal laughing*

Now this is my half drunk minds eye mind you. Later that evening I saw you with the box of bolts and no bag taking them in the house.