Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bamey is on 60 minutes. Idiot...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Steve is hitting him with good questions. "Do you think Tuesday was a referendum on your presidency" Bamey dodged the question. Steve asked again "The voters are saying they sent you a clear message. They say they want a smaller government, less taxes.. Do you hear that same message. What are your thoughts.... I think first it's a referendum on the economy. blah blah blah.. This fuggtard doesn't fuggin get it.. That's ok. We'll beat it in his head for the next two years.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
"How do you plan to govern. "I'm going to reach out to republicans and say what can we work on together.."

But John Boehner was on TV saying they will vote down any new spending, decimate obamacare, and cut 100 billion from next years the budget.

Well yes. We need to work on that... It's election season...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH.. No bamey it's not "election season" that was over last Tuesday.. Not everybody campaigns 24x7x365 like you LOL News flash Obamey. They don't want to work on crap "together" for the NEXT two years.. We sent them there to dismantle your LAST two years!.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Wood Co.
"How do you plan to govern. "I'm going to reach out to republicans and say what can we work on together.."

But John Boehner was on TV saying they will vote down any new spending, decimate obamacare, and cut 100 billion from next years the budget.

Well yes. We need to work on that... It's election season...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH.. No bamey it's not "election season" that was over last Tuesday.. Not everybody campaigns 24x7x365 like you LOL News flash Obamey. They don't want to work on crap "together" for the NEXT two years.. We sent them there to dismantle your LAST two years!.
LOL! You made my night.:smiley_crazy: