Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Been a long time

IMG_20201109_163637160.jpg
IMG_20201109_163637160.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
that is one fine looking rock on the end of that stick. look even better with lung juice on it.

Functional art. I've always admired how you and Hoot are "hands on" with your archery equipment. It's fun stuff to see his heads and your bow builds. Give guys stuff to admire and aspire to. Thanks for sharing @hoot gibson and good luck!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
How
After they timberd my place the deer are few and far between. Have seen a small doe twice. To far to ahoot and a damn lil fork horn thats tried to commit suicide two or three times. Tonight at ten yards or less.

How long since it was timbered? Clear cut? Got another place or two to try close to home for the next couple years? Anyplace I’ve hunted that was timbered got much better a couple years afterwards. You know all this... I’ll shut up 😁

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
After they timberd my place the deer are few and far between. Have seen a small doe twice. To far to ahoot and a damn lil fork horn thats tried to commit suicide two or three times. Tonight at ten yards or less.
Good to see ya at it Hoot - gotta tell you this - some long time ago you posted a picture of a doe you'd shot with the trad and you said "she committed suicide at 7 yards"..... Can't tell you how many times I've been afield since and prayed "Lord, just send me a suicide doe...Amen" LOL

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well hey there hoot! Glad to see you back out and at it. I can't wait to see that sharp rock after it passes through one.