Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Been A While

Hope everybody is having a great summer.

I have had very little free time this summer. Got our house sold and have slowly been moving in to the new place. This is more work than either of us thought it would be, but we made a lot of progress. Today I finally was able to actually place something where it will stay. Nothing big, but a start to making it home.
P1010822.JPG

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Been there done that.... Once you’re done you’ll be glad you did the move, Dick.... Where’d you end up buying at? Close too you’re other place?

We are going to be living with our daughter and SIL. They purchased the house and we are going to pay rent. We wanted to be free to travel without the worries of an empty house here in the city. We found the right house that we could all live with and have separate living quarters. Both living spaces had to have a full bath, kitchen, at least one bedroom, a separate entrance and most of all privacy from one another. The house is in Suffield about 2 miles from where I grew up. It puts me close to my 92 year old father which is a real plus.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We are going to be living with our daughter and SIL. They purchased the house and we are going to pay rent. We wanted to be free to travel without the worries of an empty house here in the city. We found the right house that we could all live with and have separate living quarters. Both living spaces had to have a full bath, kitchen, at least one bedroom, a separate entrance and most of all privacy from one another. The house is in Suffield about 2 miles from where I grew up. It puts me close to my 92 year old father which is a real plus.
That sounds great, thanks for the update, Dick....

Reactions: finelyshedded

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
That's a very cool display, Dick. My dad has been talking about carving decoys in retirement. I'll have to share your photo with him for inspiration.