Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Browning A-5 12 Gauge scope mount

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
This mount was with a bunch of smalls my sister gave me from her FIL's stuff.

B-SQUARE scope mount and rings.

Free to a good home.

20221111_061958.jpg
20221111_061954.jpg

Reactions: GoetsTalon

Mrjim

Indiana
Oh man! Is it still free to a good home??? I’ve been looking for one for a while. I just happened to stumble across this and joined up just so I could ask lol!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

I’m so new I don’t think I have permission to PM…or I just don’t know what I’m doing 😬

You might need to make some more posts before you can send a private message. It's a security thing to keep spam from joining and sending people messages. Try clicking Mike's name and clicking "start conversation" and see if that works. In the meantime, welcome, tell us a hunting story.

Mrjim

Indiana
I’ll tell you this much…I’m not a stellar hunter. I get by. My dad was a fisherman for his whole life so anything I learned otherwise was from trial and error, my friends, or the internet.

Mrjim

Indiana
Some of my fondest memories come from a Christmas Day tradition of me and a few buddies going rabbit hunting every year. No dogs, just us. Snow, no snow, rain, wind…we go. And afterwards we head back inside around a wood stove, pour some whiskey and laugh until it’s dark.

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
Some of my fondest memories come from a Christmas Day tradition of me and a few buddies going rabbit hunting every year. No dogs, just us. Snow, no snow, rain, wind…we go. And afterwards we head back inside around a wood stove, pour some whiskey and laugh until it’s dark.
Sounds like you'd fit right in here just sayin

Reactions: Hedgelj

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Curious. What makes you want to scope that A5?. I have a Belgian made light 20 myself.