Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Buffalo County Wisconsin

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
Here are some pics from an outfitter in Buffalo County Wisconsin that uses Monster Raxx :)

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
I only get pics like this until hunting season from him. It is illegal to use minerals or any type of bait until the season starts. Thats right Wisconsin allows you to use minerals from September 15 through the end of the season but not when they need it the most when the bucks are growing their antlers and the does are lactating :(

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
So how does Monster Raxx contribute to the growing of these deer? Do you think it does? Does it draw them in during hunting hours?

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
During the hunting season where he has his outfitting business the law states they can put out 2 gallons of bait. He buys Monster Raxx Apple Harvest by the gallon and mixes 2 gallons of corn with some of the attractant to place by the hunters and in front of his cameras. Even though the law says you can not place any minerals or attractants during the off season I sell more to Wisconsin than any other state. They sell numerous products at every hunting store year round also. I think most people feel they should be able to use it on their own land if they want TOO!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Interesting. If I had to guess, some states will produce monsters whether you put out minerals or not. Seems pretty apparent these bucks do very well. I am curious about your attractants. I might try some in the late season if I need to fill a tag. I am not a huge fan of hunting over bait. I will do it, but like to give it a go without first. Generally the late season is when I am willing to throw something out there. That is freezer filling time.