Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bunny Hunting 18'-19'

Bigcountry40

I typically wait to bunny hunt after Muzzle loader every year, but have a annual Thanksgiving Day hunt with family and friends every year. This year we killed 25, no dogs! One of the funnest hunts of my life. We only hunt these two properties once a year (Thanksgiving) and it seems to be paying off for us. I plan on adding a few more pics and messages to the thread since I plan on bunny hunting a few more times this season.

Attachments

• bunnies thanksgiving 18.jpg
    bunnies thanksgiving 18.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 615

Buckmaster

Portage
Wow! Now that's a bunny harvest.

We appeared to have a bumper bunny crop this past Spring/Summer on my 2 properties. Looks like you did as well.

Bigcountry40

Nice Jon. That's a montley crew right there lol!
Adam you have no idea, the older guys are who taught me everything I know about hunting good and bad. It was like having 5 uncles who taught you about the "other stuff" did my first shot and drank my first beer with those men. We had a deer lease (lost it) outside of Loudonville, we turned that little town upside down on several occasions, never realize how special something is until its gone, some of the best times of my life from age 16 to 30

Bigcountry40

Did a little bunny bustin over the weekend on a golf course. We took 11 with everyone killing a rabbit. my boys had been informed that we were bringing bunnies home, they were waiting for me at the door. My buddy, his son and my 4 year old boys proceeded to clean them, I wish my wife would have gotten a picture or video of all 5. I think next year I may let my boys tag along on a hunt.

Attachments

• IMG952389.jpg
    IMG952389.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 560
  • image0000.jpg
    image0000.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 504