Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cabin Day

Big H

Medina
Took 3 of my girls to the cabin today (Kristi and two of my daughters) My two college daughters were so excited that my youngest woke up before noon to go. LOL. They rode 4 wheelers and cleaned up some of the trails while I disked an area hoping to create a dusting spot for the Turks. Cleaned out the barrel for the spring and got the water running again. Had a couple beers, smoked a cigar while disking and the little shower didn’t dampen our spirits too much. Stopped at the Waco Market for some awesome fried chicken and jojo’s on the way home. All in all a good day.

Attachments

• E1441F7A-30F0-4849-9365-ABFD41ACE638.jpeg
    E1441F7A-30F0-4849-9365-ABFD41ACE638.jpeg
    323.7 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:

Big H

Medina
The girls reported back that we need to go cut open some of the trails due to fallen trees that they couldn't get past so there will chainsaw work next weekend. As long as the weather cooperates.

Reactions: 5Cent

Big H

Medina
Not his time, he goes down once in awhile and shot a doe this past year. He doesn't get around TOO good anymore, and frankly scares me when he is there. I keep thinking he is going to face plant again. But, he is a stubborn 79 year old German that only listens to me sometimes. LOL I hope he can keep enjoying it.