Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE CAD T Bar

This is a CAD T Bar Rack. For those that aren't familiar with it look for it on Facebook or go to his site. On facebook he has some video's. Here is the website. https://www.cadtbars.com/shop This is for the Cust 6' bar with 6 rod holders. It sells for about $170. It is designed to fit in any 3/4" seat post. I am also including the bushing and a seat post for 2 3/8". The bushing is still on the rod rack and can be removed if your seat base is 3/4" The bushing was snug on that bar so I don't want to remove it as I may break it and someone may need it. I think the seat post and bushing was another $60 or so. The bar does have some scratches would you should be able to see in the pics. I am NOT including any rod holders themselves. It accepts 1/2" rod holders. I know he recommends getting over a certain stem length. This bar worked really well, but I went to the MulT bar to open up the back of my boat more when fishing. This is nice as you can quickly remove or install this on the boat. Anyway I will take $125 for the bar, bushing, and seat post FTF only. I live in Western PA, but do travels some to SE Ohio.

Untitled by cspot12, on Flickr

This is it installed on my boat, but like I said the rod holders are NOT included.

adgs by cspot12, on Flickr

Reactions: Jackalope

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Yo
Thought it was 2 rods in Ohio. Only 3 in Erie and when bank fishing the Ohio River?

Nice rack if you fish the Ohio River where it is unlimited rods or if you fish with buddies. Best thing about it is it removes on and off really easy.
You may be right. I mainly only fish Erie from time to time, so that would make sense.

Definitely would be a handy rack if fishing with buddies or on the Ohio river.

Reactions: cspot