Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Caught a fawn - On camera

Tiny

This was a first for me. We went out and shot today and came upon a fawn that was hunkered down on the side of the trail.
I got video but the damn phone wont let me upload it anywhere because the file is to big :(

I did get some stills though :)

This little guy had some lungs on him once he realized we weren't leaving :D
I really wanted to get the video here because if you heard him going off you would know that there is no deer call out there that sounds like this.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I bet he's younger than a few days. IMO he was dropped within 12 hours by the look of his hair. One of many of Gods cutest creatures right there! Awesome pics Tiny! Thanks for sharing them.

Tiny

I bet he's younger than a few days. IMO he was dropped within 12 hours by the look of his hair. One of many of Gods cutest creatures right there! Awesome pics Tiny! Thanks for sharing them.

No doubt you are right. The back legs were shaking under the weight of the body as if there was a concrete block on it's back. it took a few steps and each time it almost lost it's balance. I am guessing born this morning.

The second picture of it getting up wasnt a rushed one. It took at least 10 seconds for it to get into a standing position :D