Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

CCW permit

Jamie

Ohio
Lost ALL my guns in a house fire fortunately I was out with All my duck calls practicing now I have to kill them by ugly staring them
If you need any pointers on how to that, most everyone here is probably qualified to give you some practical advice. 😆 sorry about your guns. Hope nobody got hurt.

Reactions: xbowguy

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
@Sgt Fury

We need you!!!
3FE31282-FD94-4D51-BC25-B0F0D843EC5D.gif

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Not to hijack a thread, but if you don't have a physical License anymore, how can you travel to other states that had reciprocity with Ohio?

You can't unless that state also has constitutional carry. MS does, but still offers a CCW permit to maintain across state reciprocity.

Reactions: Mike and giles

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Marine Corps
Head over too the veterans post and check it out….

I'll never give up my CCW permit. 💯 The constitutional carry could revert back or be altered in some way. Plus, there's interstate travel concerns.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. 🤔 Cops aren't going to know who's carrying, as they approach a vehicle. Not to mention, there's going to be more uneducated gun skills/gun handling types of people out there. I have very little faith in people regulating themselves. :rolleyes: