Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Christmas Ideas

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Let’s here it guys. What are your hunting tools/accessories, articles of clothing, stands, ladders, sticks, decoys, calls, arrows, Broadhead’s, nocks, etc. that are the cats pajamas - that you either wouldn’t go without or are tops on your wish lists.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Snow. I want bunches if snow.

On the retail point of view I'd like to get reloading supplies, Assassin 4i grill, and some new socks.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I believe I already took care of the snow request. It's been cancelled or at least I hope. I've been through a enough snow in my lifetime. I'm a firm believer in if someone needs snow that bad move up north.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I believe I already took care of the snow request. It's been cancelled or at least I hope. I've been through a enough snow in my lifetime. I'm a firm believer in if someone needs snow that bad move up north.

We r, we move any further north we will be in Lake Erie. Stay put down there in SW Ohio.

I’ll second your request Beener, dump it! Foot upon foot!

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
We r, we move any further north we will be in Lake Erie. Stay put down there in SW Ohio.

I’ll second your request Beener, dump it! Foot upon foot!

There is land further north than Lake Erie. MI goes way up north and still be in the good old USA.

Wmiller07

Snow please! I also have some insulated bibs and ammo under the tree. Yes my wife already put the tree up. I lost that fight years ago.