Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

cotty

at1010

*Supporting Member*
hey man, how much rain you getting?

we are getting pounded in Athens, Ill be up tomorrow, I am thinking my plots probably took a great jump start!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
He's prolly getting pounded and it isn't rain! Rotflmao

I wish that were true... I have one kid sleeping in the floor in between two king beds and two kids sleeping in the other bed. After 4 days at parks everyone is exhausted. I'm horny and I ain't gettin shit.

I'm out of the area right now and I'll be back at an undisclosed time so you fuggers don't try to rob me.

Can't really answer the rain question. Sorry...

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I wish that were true... I have one kid sleeping in the floor in between two king beds and two kids sleeping in the other bed. After 4 days at parks everyone is exhausted. I'm horny and I ain't gettin shit.

I'm out of the area right now and I'll be back at an undisclosed time so you fuggers don't try to rob me.

Can't really answer the rain question. Sorry...

Haaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa(cough cough. deep breath.)Hhaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sounds just like the old days when the wife made me spend 2 or 3 days at Cedar Point. (nearly every year.) at the Breakers. Room full of kids. (mine and others),sunburns, wet swim suits...$3.00 water bottles... She loved it because of childhood memories but comon... 3 days?!?!?

Hang in there. Your doing for "DA children" Some day when the kids are grown and gone, it will seem like a blip and all you have are some pictures and maybe a story or two.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I wish that were true... I have one kid sleeping in the floor in between two king beds and two kids sleeping in the other bed. After 4 days at parks everyone is exhausted. I'm horny and I ain't gettin shit. I'm out of the area right now and I'll be back at an undisclosed time so you fuggers don't try to rob me. Can't really answer the rain question. Sorry...

That's why they have bathroom vanities in those rooms Mike...... :pickle: Just sayin..... rotflmao

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I told them not to use that in their hair, but I'm not sure they heard me.