Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

cutting off the migration .

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Ol Brown, Kaiser and I are waiting in a cornfield . Sorry Jesse, I doubt any birds are gonna make it to you.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
[/IMG]

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I almost think its too windy ..just had a flock shortland US....ain't seeing much....I think they are sitting tight in this wind.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I am a horrible guide....300 plus geese in this field Saturday and Monday nite...tonight, nothing. Shows

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I've seen Zach shoot, I ain't worried! LOL!!! J/K dude. Kill 'em dead fellas!!!

I don't doubt it after seeing that POS beretta he's shooting... lmao

I am a horrible guide....300 plus geese in this field Saturday and Monday nite...tonight, nothing. Shows

Don't sweat it, dude... The odds were stacked against us as long as Kaiser was there. Bad ju-ju from that fugger or something...

On a lighter note... Nice pic... I sure am a handsome sumbitch. lmao

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That gun of his has seen and killed it all! He got his monies worth out of that and then some!!!

Oh yea... I could definitely tell that gun had some serious miles on it. But, how anyone can shoot birds with a bent barrel is beyond me! lmao

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Seeing a TON of birds up in Michigan today. Still lots of ducks & geese up here.

At least you guys got out! Can't kill em on the couch.

Kaiser878

ohio
I need to get my picture taken with ole Kaiser in the background so I can say the same thing!

I suppose it oculd only help you. If you get ur pic taken with me in the background then atleast the girls will take a second to look at the picture instead of just disregarding it rt away...BWAHAHAHA

Kaiser878

ohio
I don't doubt it after seeing that POS beretta he's shooting... lmao

Don't sweat it, dude... The odds were stacked against us as long as Kaiser was there. Bad ju-ju from that fugger or something...

On a lighter note... Nice pic... I sure am a handsome sumbitch. lmao

Haha ya I think old Lucile is about to be retired. she has seen a lot and been through it all. In her old age she has a little bit of a left hook to her barrel. Dont know how that happened but it did. Poor old girl. She still gets er done though.....It sure does make those rt to left passing shots a little easier though. haha

I think I am bad Ju Ju though. I wanna go with jake on saturday but I am afraid to because I dont wanna ruin his last hunt of the year! haha

Huckleberry Finn

I suppose it oculd only help you. If you get ur pic taken with me in the background then atleast the girls will take a second to look at the picture instead of just disregarding it rt away...BWAHAHAHA

Well when can I do some waterfowling with you, Uncle Creeper! Ha! We need to drink beer sometime, the last time I wasn't old enough to drink...