Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Declaring an Uncle Ted win!!!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I had posted this on FagBook but for you guys who don't troll there...

There is no doubting some peoples sincerity, a reminder I take to heart daily and pray on. There is reality, and then there is perception, and rarely the two meet. My stubborn pride doesn't allow me to swallow this easily. To me some things are just TRUE, forget perception. Trying to understand the liberal mind but failing.

Uncle Ted won this debate without much effort.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2011/01/05/barr.nugent.fight.cnn.html

Beentown

Gern186

Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
thanks for the link to that interview......I love watching Ted debate politics. Roseanne is just a dumb cunt in this interview, what background does she have in politics anyhow?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Another fine example of the fallacy of liberal ideology... It is this very reason liberal talk radio fails miserably and why liberals hate open debate.. It takes only 5 minutes in open debate to expose liberal ideology as utter foolishness..

"J"

Bass fishing aficionado....
Supporting Member
Davie County, NC
Took about 2 minutes too realize it was her lol.... If she's so friggin worried about the poor then cough up some of that friggin money and fork it over you stupid liberal idiot..... If the government doesn't take care of the poor than who will?????? How about taking care of themselves....... WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio
Much like many of our government leaders, she too is out of touch with the people. I have to agree with Uncle Ted on this one. Time for some tough love for those choosing to be non-contributing leaches on society. It is not always by choice, but unfortunately, there is a large percentage of people living off the government by choice. Saddens me to see people lose any motivation to work and provide for themselves.