Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Deer hunt with my daughter

rooster85

Lake County
First off, I've had a great season but last night really made it. My daughter had talked about hunting with me so I got us set up with a heater and we sat as soon as I got home from work. Not 30 minutes into our hunt a set of twins came out, I've seen em all season and wasn't interested but she insisted! 75 yard shot, we waited and got bundled up and tracked her together. It was awesome. We walked up on her and my daughter said, she's sleeping. Are you going to shoot it? Lol
Got the quad and got some pics and drove home. I've been dreaming of hunting with my daughter since she was born! Great memories and great good! Hopefully she's hooked. If not, my youngest daughter is close to a year old. Lol
IMG_2290.jpg
IMG_2292.jpg

lung buster

hocking county
Awesome! Brings back memories, I used to carry my kids in one arm and my gun in the other. Now they do all the killing and I do the skinning, lol. Congrats!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Congrats on the awesome memory buddy. Always makes me happy to see kids afield.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I could hear the excitement in your text earlier, Mark. That had too be one helluva hunt for you. Glad you got to experience that with her.... Thanks for sharing buddy....

Reactions: rooster85