Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Denture Man Halts N.J. Bear Hunt.....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Our wonderful governor put a halt to this years bear hunt on all state owned land and is trying desperately to ban it entirely... His reason is for public safety... Like the hunt in previous years injured anyone... Freaking idiot is clueless... He'd be better off taking some of his millions and getting those teeth fixed....

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Fletch

Supporting Member
Chad yeh it definitely sucks big you know what.... Guess N.J. don't get any money from me for a license of any sort.... Doesn't move me to go out and shoot a sub 100 inch deer....

Fletch

Supporting Member
This was one of the things he ran on last year, promising that if he got elected he would end the bear hunt... So last week he signed an executive order banning any bear hunting on state owned lands even though the state Fish and Wildlife have proven that hunting is the best tool to manage our black bears... This guy is anti-hunting, anti-gun as you can get... Makes you think.... Whats next???? Is he going to ban deer hunting also??? Whats to stop him???? You gotta love his reason: For the safety of the public.... Are you for real???? We already had a bear kill and partially eat a young man a couple years back... Police and wardens found the bear standing over the body... But hes going to side with a bunch of ass wipes that have candlelight vigil's for dead bears.... Wake up Denture Man they are wild animals and need managed.....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
That population will sky rocket in the next few years, car bear collisions will increase and suburbs will see an increase of bear activity....

They’ll be changing their minds in a couple years

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
E2B1D8AB-A99F-4F46-977F-FB2EFB2A1436.jpeg