Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

endofamerica39.com

finelyshedded

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I heard this ad on 700 WLW a few weeks ago and decided TOO check it out. Needless TOO say it scares the crap out of you when you see what MIGHT happen to the great country. It is a sales pitch for this very wealthy man to buy his newsletter at $50 but he backs up alot of what he's saying with well documented info. It's a video that lasts about 40 minutes but definitely worth watching. www.endofamerica39.com

"J"

Bass fishing aficionado....
Supporting Member
Davie County, NC
Wow, real eye opener there.... Long video but a lot of information in there... So what do you think about all his pnmpghlets that he said will save us money and grow our fianances????

finelyshedded

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Wow, real eye opener there.... Long video but a lot of information in there... So what do you think about all his pnmpghlets that he said will save us money and grow our fianances????
I don't know J, but if he is right on his prediction may GOD help us all find away TOO get through this. On a bit of the lighter side, I hate TOO admit it but while I was watching this video I was thinking.........This better not fuck up my deer hunting!LOL

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Been Screaming the same thing for years.... Buy it cheap and stack it deep boys...
Keep in mind most of these posts were before the economic collapse in Q4 of 2008

5-28-2008

jackalope said:
I can tell you right now.. Go find an economics professor and ask them a straight forward question…. Will America as we know it survive another 150 years…. If you can get a straight answer out of them, they will tell you; America will still be here, but there are some extremely hard times ahead. Things have to be fixed, things like the Federal Reserve, our Fiat currency system, and taxation.. The truth of the matter is, nobody can fix them without them utterly collapsing first. So we’ll continue to put band-aids on it until one day it implodes.. Then we rebuild.

3-02-2008

jackalop said:
The dollar will always get weaker.. It's how the federal reserve is designed..

If you, me and another person are on a island.. and I have the only $200 (I'm a bank) and you want to borrow this money to pay to other guy for some wood to build a shelter... I loan you the 200 at 5% interest for a year... where is the 5% going to come from in a year, there is only 200 dollars on the island....

BTW I am giving you fiat currency. I printed that 200 when you asked to borrow it. It's basically worthless money. The only way you can pay it back is to work for the other guy that has it.. You work for him, he pays you, and you pay me.. I gave you worthless money I printed. You gave me back money that is not worthless. It is backed by your labor.

But how am I going to get the 5% you ask.. Well I'm going to print more and loan it to the other guy to pay to you with your labor to pay to me. ..

Interest period not interest rates (although higher rates will speed it up) will cause the ever increasing tailspin of the US Dollar... Some people say we will eventually go to the Euro.. HA we can't A countries deficit can only be 3% of their GDP to adopt the Euro. Ours is currently around 7%. The euro is around US 1.51 to 1 right now..

6-9-2009
jackalope said:
The reason it is ignored as mentioned above, is because the US moved to a paper legal tender. But at the time of the Constitution all legal tender was gold and silver coin.. But our paper legal tender carries the words "this note is legal tender for all debts, public and private" printed on each bill.

The constitution declared that a state can only use silver and gold coin to pay debts. But now we have paper that says "this is legal tender for all debts" It wouldn't be fair for the feds to still demand states only use silver and gold coins.. This is why it is largely ignored...

A Federal Reserve Note is a fiat currency in reality... But with a decree of congress is legal tender.. Although they don't have a constitutional right to have done so.. (Article I, Section 8, Clause 5.) The states can not do that, they were told they can't in Article 1, Section 10.. But in reality to get even more confusing.. Since the federal government never had the right to make paper money legal tender. The States under The 10th amendment don't have to use it.. But they don't have a right to create their own either... See that's what happens when you have presidents that don't follow the constitution and why states are now declaring sovereignty like mad..

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Article I, Section 8, Clause 5. The Congress shall have Power…To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]In two clauses it is clearly stated what constitutes money. In Article I, Section 8, Clause 5, and again in Article I, Section 10, Clause 1.

·Article I, Section 8, Clause 5: The Congress shall have Power…To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures.

·Article I, Section 10, Clause 1: No State shall…coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debt. [4]

In the above two articles it is clearly stated that Congress has the power to coin money, while no state shall coin money; nor make any thing but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debt. Thus the Constitution states that money is gold and silver coin.

It follows that if gold and silver coin are the only forms of money the Constitution grants recognition of, then Congress’s power to borrow money means gold and silver coin. Likewise the form of money to be repaid is gold and silver coin.
[/FONT]

6-4-2008
jackalope said:

But don't kid yourself 45. You could wake up tomorrow and all the banks are closed and the stock market is in the crapper because China sold off all it's US bonds for pennies on the dollar in exchange for euros. That’s a chance I’m not willing to take. I'm not going to put the livelihood of my family and our future in the hands of our government and some bonds traders in Hong Kong

6-14-2008
jackalope said:
I have said this many times on this board....... "If history has ever taught us anything it is that EVERY great nation is doomed to fail"'... We are not immune people. And there isn't a soul in Washington that will warn you it's coming.

Now failure doesn't necessarily mean cease to exist, countries could and have recovered, but always with drastic change to their ways of government. It's usually a dictatorship, followed by civil war, Then some semblance of organized democracy.

America is still in it's infancy, compared to other countries of the world, and sure we are the greatest nation on earth, but our government is going to run that in the ground... There is a fine line between government involvement and a working society. too much government and the democracy will fail, the same could be said for too little government.. Our democracy was never intended to be a federal job, but rather a state government rule with federal standardization. Else the country can't be governed by 1 large body of individuals.. the country is too big and diverse.. I have said that the only reason Canada exist and we didn't claim the land is because it would have made America too big to govern.

It's coming, it has to, there is no avoiding it. Maybe 2 years from now maybe 200.. Just be prepared to step back in living about a hundred years.. Get you some land you can live on, grow a garden, and have a well...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Joe, what are you buying cheap and stacking deep????
The other gold..... ;)

You can barter with it.. For example,

"Hey.. I'll trade you 100 rounds for that can of gas.."
"I don't have a gun, what good is that to me"
" (Points gun at him...) "Put down the gas can."

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Now I get it lol.....

You can buy food with it.. For example

"Man! look at that food..."
BANG
Now I have 100 pounds of meat..
Sure it may have been someones pet dog at one time.. But i don't think your starving stomach will care.
I could even trade XYZ pounds of it for other goods. Like bread, Gas, Candles etc..
What did it cost me.. Just 1 bullet..

You can open locks.
Open Doors.
Protect your goods and life
Barter
Eat
Shoot at black helicopters
Catch leprechauns for their pot o gold. (They''re easier to catch when you shoot them in the legs)
And more.