Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Episode #3: "Doing nothing, is something..." w. Isaacorps

Isaacorps

Columbus
Thanks for having me on, guys. Hopefully I was able to contribute something after the incredibly high bar that was set in the first 2 episodes! Hope my debilitating stage fright isn’t too obvious 🤦🏻‍♂️. It was cool to get a peak behind the curtain and see how y’all bring it all together. I, for one, can’t express enough how much I appreciate everything you do to make this place such a valuable resource and all around awesome place to be!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Just finished my first listen via audio and I'll watch it later on, but you did great Isaac! Other than the audio lagging on Joe for some reason, I'm happy with the quality of the episode. Knowing what you told me when we finished about being terrified of public speaking, you'd have never known it on the audio. You kept the bar high brother! I really appreciate you hanging out AND facing your fears! 🤘

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yet another great episode guys! @Isaacorps i didn’t pick up on any nervousness at all... Dude I thought you were excellent! I thoroughly enjoyed the habitat talk and the turkey stories had me laughing out loud. Honestly, it went by way too fast. I could have listened for a second hour... seriously.
Exactly, I had too sit and wait for two hours in the car while the wife had a procedure done. They couldn’t have dropped that episode at a better time.... Made the time fly by....

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Joe always resorts to turkey hunts and ragged on me this episode but he has yet to mention Ive been clean for 6 years. 6 years this year from of my last Jake kill. Ive worked really hard to come to my senses and control that demon...took me 4 years. Last year on my covid vacation adventure turkey hunt in KY i had 5 jakes at 20 yards and was able to pass on them... I was tempted but was able to pass without the moral support of Joe. Ive turned the curve guys...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Joe always resorts to turkey hunts and ragged on me this episode but he has yet to mention Ive been clean for 6 years. 6 years this year from of my last Jake kill. Ive worked really hard to come to my senses and control that demon...took me 4 years. Last year on my covid vacation adventure turkey hunt in KY i had 5 jakes at 20 yards and was able to pass on them... I was tempted but was able to pass without the moral support of Joe. Ive turned the curve guys...

Yeah only because I wasn't sitting there whispering sweet nothings. "Shoot....shoot.... shooooootttt". 😅.