Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Finally...a good night's sleep!

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
Both kids are off at college. The gf is on a business trip to des moines. I finished up my first sit of the season. Its just me and the GSD pup.

Poured a nice glass of sipping rum, opened the windows and turned off the air/heat. Slept like a baby for the first time in a long time.

The house was 64 degrees when I got up this morning. For once the dog wasn't panting. And the house smelled fresher. Gonna do that again tonight!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Both kids are off at college. The gf is on a business trip to des moines. I finished up my first sit of the season. Its just me and the GSD pup.

Poured a nice glass of sipping rum, opened the windows and turned off the air/heat. Slept like a baby for the first time in a long time.

The house was 64 degrees when I got up this morning. For once the dog wasn't panting. And the house smelled fresher. Gonna do that again tonight!
Good too hear, I’ll be doing that Thursday night as well....

Reactions: Tipmoose

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
You sip rum every night...don’t you?😂
tumblr_opjruzCdon1uc3ovio1_400.jpg

Buckmaster

Portage
Fre

Freeballing it to bed this week? We won’t tell.

Reactions: Tipmoose