Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

First Archery Elk!

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Packed in and retrieved the bull and did some deer hunting. I’m still mind blown by the size of this animal. I didn’t really look at the antlers before the shot because I was so focused on killing him.

The story is on Day 1 of my season thread.

Again wow
I am sorry you lost the meat but it is part of bow hunting I have grid searched for an animal and walked past it at 10 yards only to find it later by the smell
But holy shixxx!!!
You need to put a tape on that beast
That is a bull of a lifetime
I appreciate you taking us along on your hunts
I think you still have some tags so keep us in the loop on your adventures
Thanks Greg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: teenbowhunter

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Again wow
I am sorry you lost the meat but it is part of bow hunting I have grid searched for an animal and walked past it at 10 yards only to find it later by the smell
But holy shixxx!!!
You need to put a tape on that beast
That is a bull of a lifetime
I appreciate you taking us along on your hunts
I think you still have some tags so keep us in the loop on your adventures
Thanks Greg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m curious about score but not enough so to actually score it [emoji23]. Told myself a long time ago I would only score things I found, not what I killed. He might push 350, he might not, but I just don’t want to be disappointed by a number

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
I’m curious about score but not enough so to actually score it [emoji23]. Told myself a long time ago I would only score things I found, not what I killed. He might push 350, he might not, but I just don’t want to be disappointed by a number
That’s why I hate jumping on a scale....don’t want to be disappointed by a number!😂