Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Florida charter info needed

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Seeing if anyone on here has a recommendation for a fishing charter service out of the Sarasota Florida area. Looking for references. Preferably a deep sea trip. Thank you

Big H

Medina
Red tide has been an issue in the Englewood area recently. I am not sure how far North it is now. They are still catching fish, but it has affected the bite. I am texting the captain I have used in the past, who is very good, but he is not chartering much anymore. I would personally get in the car and drive down to Islamorada. They are slamming fish down there right now. More to follow...

Stressless

Keene, OH
I keep this one in the qiuck access... https://myfwc.com/research/redtide/statewide/ updated weekly unless it goes up and then as needed FWC to keep a finger on it.

Kinda 'not good' around the skyway...
1673379562053.png

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
For the type of fishing @Gern186 the red tide won’t affect you that far offshore buddy. Again, if the guys want to travel a little further I can give you a lot more people to use, the ones I sent you are just the guys I know personally or have fished around long enough to know their worth!

Reactions: Gern186

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
For the type of fishing @Gern186 the red tide won’t affect you that far offshore buddy. Again, if the guys want to travel a little further I can give you a lot more people to use, the ones I sent you are just the guys I know personally or have fished around long enough to know their worth!
Do they deliver pizza? Deal breaker if not.