Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Foam cannon

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I could use google...what is it?
3FA6351B-5D88-4E6E-B352-7F85A852418A.jpeg

loose_is_fast

McClure
I have one from home depot I use it all the time... saves a bunch of time and can adjust how much soap comes out. Rinse spray with foam cannon wipe down and rinse off. No dunking the sponge or cloth in a bucket. Fits right in the quick connect of the power washer.

Reactions: giles

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I use one to wash the house to remove organic growth from the gutters and stucko. Fill it with pool chlorine (12% bleach) and a ounce or two of dawn to act as a surfactant. Works great. $19 bucks at Walmart.
Can you do a tutorial on that Joe? I’d be interested in it.

Reactions: Jackalope

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Can you do a tutorial on that Joe? I’d be interested in it.

Sure can but it's not really magic. I still need to do the back of the house so I'll post it up then.

The chlorinating liquid is 10% not 12%. But just fill that bottle with the chlorinating liquid and about an ounce or two of dawn dish soap. Put it on the pressure washer wand and spray it on what you need to clean. Wait 15 minutes and rinse it off.

Be careful around aluminum as it may oxidize it. And stained unpainted wood like entry doors. For things like that I wet them down before spraying the foam and then rinse them real quick. Careful around landscaping especially on hot sunny days. Wet them before and spray them off right after you apply the foam.

Also. If your house is painted do a test spot first. There have been a couple colors of Sherwin Williams paint that has an organic pigment that turns green. So far I've only seen the house wash guys complain about blue SW colors doing that.

Attachments

• 20220416_195430.jpg
    20220416_195430.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 50