Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

for sale - Sitka Gear Fanatic Bibs size Large

Jamie

Ohio
used, like new. $250

IMG_2746.JPG
IMG_2749.JPG

IMG_2747.JPG
IMG_2748.JPG

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
6' 180lb. 34" inseam. Suppose they'd fit alright?

You want to ship to my door. . .just so you can avoid meeting me in person. . . well played, Jamie. lol

Reactions: Isaacorps

Jamie

Ohio
I still have these as the last buyer backed out after getting laid off. understandable. stupid &*#$##@ virus. maybe somebody has a gubmint aid check burning a hole in their pocket? not gonna find a pair of these bibs in this good of shape for less. $225 tyd.

Jamie

Ohio
kinda forgot I still had these until I started rummaging through my hunting gear last weekend. cold weather is coming...

$200 tyd.

Jamie

Ohio
still have not gotten around to listing this on Ebay. still have these, still $200 tyd. would one of you hard hunting gents please indulge yourself and buy these. it's gonna be cold enough to need these soon, and this is a great piece of gear.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
still have not gotten around to listing this on Ebay. still have these, still $200 tyd. would one of you hard hunting gents please indulge yourself and buy these. it's gonna be cold enough to need these soon, and this is a great piece of gear.
Jamie, might I suggest sending these with someone to Strouds? These are the type of thing you really can’t appreciate quality without physically seeing and touching them in person. They really are an amazing piece of gear.

Jamie

Ohio
Jamie, might I suggest sending these with someone to Strouds? These are the type of thing you really can’t appreciate quality without physically seeing and touching them in person. They really are an amazing piece of gear.
is a good idea, but don't know of anyone that I could easily get these to that will be attending.

Jesse, these are quite generous in all directions. I have to snug up the inner elastic waist belt pretty much all the way to make it snug around my middle. the inseam would probably be the most critical measurement if you are under 225lbs. and around 6 feet tall.