Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fury’s garage/man cave project

That's when you figured it out she put it somewhere and is going to try to make you look bad!!

Reactions: triple_duece

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looks fantastic. I'd like to have a building I could set up as cleanly and well organized. Unfortunately, there aren't any old Walmart stores for sale. I need to purge. Lol

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
866D51DA-1CBF-4F05-930E-9154732F006F.jpeg
25633CD1-00D4-41A1-ADD3-3C44506FB9E3.jpeg
B36E8C94-5F92-4D06-9AF6-1EF1DEC73620.jpeg
47465D29-9A16-4CA3-84A8-C2D9C91C03DE.jpeg
F07BACD4-6787-4F5C-920A-6D28ADB0BD8A.jpeg
76D277DE-A0A2-4C7D-81BB-6AD15C83F0B6.jpeg

Went to an auction and picked up chairs for the card table, another wooden chair, an end table and a couch. Cleaned them real good. Also picked up a couple of lamps at Lowe’s. Recieved one neon light for the bar and put that up...still waiting on the second. Stocked the Snapple fridge with more stuff. My buddy’s coming over Tuesday at noon to start with the bar....hopefully the project is done by next weekend.👍😊

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
The new man cave looks awesome and your hard work shows!

Not that you may need to add anything more, but from what I am hearing, a lot of restaurants & bars in NJ are now liquidating all their assets because they're going out of business. Some unbelievable deals happening on many commercial items, such as; large coolers and plenty more items that you just might be interested in.

Perhaps you can take advantage or, possibly help someone out during these difficult, sad and unfortunate times. I thought of you when I seen the news of what is happening in your state. I wanted to pass along the info if you aren't already aware of what's happening in your neck of the woods.

Take care!

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
The new man cave looks awesome and your hard work shows!

Not that you may need to add anything more, but from what I am hearing, a lot of restaurants & bars in NJ are now liquidating all their assets because they're going out of business. Some unbelievable deals happening on many commercial items, such as; large coolers and plenty more items that you just might be interested in.

Perhaps you can take advantage or, possibly help someone out during these difficult, sad and unfortunate times. I thought of you when I seen the news of what is happening in your state. I wanted to pass along the info if you aren't already aware of what's happening in your neck of the woods.

Take care!
Thanks for the pm and heads up. I’ll definitely check that out.👍

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
0D72EEB9-6D2E-434B-A1DA-5A2BA9D6014A.jpeg
120B8680-BA9E-4507-9531-E2AD27B84D6A.jpeg
B7E55E94-00D2-4012-A2EF-8C6BAC7BE0C2.jpeg

Finally got my buddy over to do the bar...he did an outstanding job. Bar was finished yesterday and this morning I put one coat of polyurethane on the bottom of the bar and put dark walnut stain on the top. Tonight I’ll put the second coat of poly on the bottom and the first coat on the top. Plan on 5-6 coats so it’ll look like glass. I’ll post pics in a few days when the project is officially completed.