Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ginsburg dead

I can’t help but think Trump should not appoint a justice. I remember how they hung up Obama’s nominee... then again, it’s in my nature to try to be fair. And as by example, the good for nothing Democrats have shown that fairness has no place in politics!
Fair would be TOO have term limits for the supreme court - my 2 cents

Jamie

Licking Co.
term limits for every elected official on every level of government.
I can’t help but think Trump should not appoint a justice. I remember how they hung up Obama’s nominee... then again, it’s in my nature to try to be fair. And as by example, the good for nothing Democrats have shown that fairness has no place in politics!

well, the left clearly does not have the slightest interest in "fairness". they've proven their abject lack of integrity over and over for the last 15 years. fine by me, but that is a two way street, and it's time to fight fire with fire. I would imagine that Trump, his administration, and the real Republicans in the Senate are ready to take the gloves off. what matters is what is legal. fairness is inconsequential.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Mt. Cory Hancock County
Obama was a lame duck. Trump could be re elected. Not to mention it's almost guaranteed to be a contested election where we'll need the scotus

Sgt Fury

Southern NJ/Vinton county Ohio
My wife was busy knitting and I was on my iPad when the tv show that was on went off and was replaced by Ginsburg’s honor guard ceremony. I normally wouldn’t watch but was too busy comparing deer pics on the iPad. After the honor guard made their exit, a black woman started singing a song...opera style....and in a very deep voice. It was so odd, that I had to stop what I was doing and looked at the tv. I said “damn, that is a DEEP voice...she’s probably got a bigger cock than I’ve got”. My wife started busting up laughing and said “oh my god”...and with that she changed the channel. I smiled and thought MY WORK HERE IS DONE! Now I can go to bed.😂😂