Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Go rest high...

Isaacorps

Columbus
I hesitate to post this as I know there are far bigger problems in this world but I hope this will be well received. My younger and only brother left this world to be with his creator one week ago today. The past few days have been a blur of tears, laughter, pain, and beautiful memories. I take comfort knowing that he had received gods divine forgiveness while on this earth and now knows no pain or suffering and I will be reunited with him someday. May you rest in peace dear brother... Romans 8:1-4
IMG_4839.JPG

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No need to hesitate posting something like this. I cannot imagine the hurt. Losing my dad was (and still is) rough. A younger brother would be tough as well I am sure. Prayers to you and the family.

Reactions: Isaacorps

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Sorry to hear this Issac, may he rest in peace. [emoji17] My thoughts are with you and your family. I can't remember if you turkey hunt or not but it would be my pleasure to build you a call with his picture in it, my gift to you as another way to remember your brother.

Isaacorps

Columbus
Sorry to hear this Issac, may he rest in peace. [emoji17] My thoughts are with you and your family. I can't remember if you turkey hunt or not but it would be my pleasure to build you a call with his picture in it, my gift to you as another way to remember your brother.

Thank you Chad, that really means a lot. I’m speechless, honestly, that you would offer to do that. Thank you so much. I’ll get ahold of you via PM in the near future. Thank you again