Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Going Old School....

Fletch

Supporting Member
It's supposed to be around 20 degrees in the morning and I wanna try to do an all day sit for a certain buck.... So.... I lost a few pounds and fit in an old Walls one piece in tree bark outfit... Gonna wear it... Should blend in to background and keep me warm... Who remembers these??? Also pictured is stand, not as comfy as George's blind is for an all day sit, but hey, someone's gotta tuff it out...
PXL_20201117_132458157.jpg
PXL_20201031_203018839.jpg

Fletch

Supporting Member
Absolutely! I’m certain they will have the correct mojo to bring that deer by!
Brock... I hope so... He's like a very small needle in a very large haystack.... He might be only deer in that woods as I've sat several times and have not seen a single deer...

Buckkillr

Athens
I have same camo pattern but it's a fleece coverall from cabela's. We was driving to Oregon to do a 2 week elk hunt, at the time there was only 2 Cabela's in the U.S. so stopping at one was a real honor, awesome store. Bought them in the bargain cave for $100 but original price was $300+. Love that pattern actually, works well

Reactions: Fletch
I’m a sucker for all things mossy oak break up country camo. Don’t know why I just think it looks so cool no matter what it’s on. But I do have a soft spot for that old style camo. Reminds me of the camo the hunting public wears most of the time. I like that stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fletch

Supporting Member
There ya go Geezer.... Had that same outfit handed down to me along with a 336 Marlin in 35 cal. When I first started deer hunting in 1962... Damn who blinked, where did the years go???

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Don’t know why but the old style trebark stuff is impossible to find. I know they sold to mossyoak but you’d think they’d still make camo outfits with the old pattern. I have a shirt and pair of pants but always wanted a fleece trebark jacket. Ebay has it every once in a while but it’s always size small or medium.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Don’t know why but the old style trebark stuff is impossible to find. I know they sold to mossyoak but you’d think they’d still make camo outfits with the old pattern. I have a shirt and pair of pants but always wanted a fleece trebark jacket. Ebay has it every once in a while but it’s always size small or medium.
George, A Paramount outdoors has a fleece jacket for $69 free shipping... Not quite the old pattern, but close.... XXL size

Reactions: Sgt Fury