Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Good Luck

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Soon as the sun goes down

TREE MY DOG!

camofry

*Supporting Member*
First drop of the night and ran 17 deer up out of the creek bed. Did not take that young blue dog long to put 2 and 2 together the when he goes after them thats where the jolt comes from.lol

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
First drop of the night and ran 17 deer up out of the creek bed. Did not take that young blue dog long to put 2 and 2 together the when he goes after them thats where the jolt comes from.lol

Hahaha.. Nice... Sparked a young walker myself tonight... Shot the woods running some garbage... Sent the juice at him... Right back to me he came.. Those fox shit lightning bolts.. lmao

Not a bad night for the full moon... Did 3 drops and treed 4.. First drop was a bust due to the young dog getting rolled. 2nd drop the old dog treed three, shot one out for training. left two... Next drop the old dog treed and had the meat and the young walker bitch split treed on a den. Didn't shoot it out as it was hanging over the creek that was running a good clip.. Spent some time working with the young dogs on treeing with a dead coon.

I dropped my cellphone out of my brush bib pocket and spent an hour playing marco polo with my buddies phone in the woods.. Found it and called it a night.

Last edited: