Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Grape Kool-Aid Mafia

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
While I nolinger support Kroger due to their NRA stance I realize that isn't everyone. I noticed in their flyer that the ready mix grape is on sale 2 for $5.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yep. And they're do for a 10 for $10 sale on it soon too. Although I'm an OG Grape Drank Mafia member, I diversified last week and bought some cherry, so now I'm honorary Cherry Drank Mafia member. Potency wise, there's no comparison. The cherry smells like a fresh urinal cake in a plastic shit house, but it's WAY more aromatic than the grape. I'll check my cam this week to see how it stacks up.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
IMG_20170811_150910_339.jpg

Two piece fugged around with the grape drank and got himself killed[emoji23]

jlewis4390

Iv never done this to u guys add it to ur corn or just make a sight to dump on ground like a mineral sight ?

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Iv never done this to u guys add it to ur corn or just make a sight to dump on ground like a mineral sight ?
Most of us mix it in with our diy minerals. Myself and Boarhead, and I think Jesse use the trace mineral from tsc that comes in 50# bags. Just mix some up in a 5 gallon bucket and work it in the ground like any other mineral.

jlewis4390

I have never ran any mineral sights just run huge corn piles with corn additives and have had great success but I think I am gonna go check my cam this weekend and will grab some grape drank and a bag from tsc and give it a shot

Reactions: xbowguy and MoonLab

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I have never ran any mineral sights just run huge corn piles with corn additives and have had great success but I think I am gonna go check my cam this weekend and will grab some grape drank and a bag from tsc and give it a shot
You're wasting your money dumping corn in the summer time. For $15-20 you can do 4-5 mineral sites that will only need refreshed once a month. Stick a camera on each one and you'll get pics. They stop hitting the minerals come deer season though.

Reactions: MoonLab

jlewis4390

You're wasting your money dumping corn in the summer time. For $15-20 you can do 4-5 mineral sites that will only need refreshed once a month. Stick a camera on each one and you'll get pics. They stop hitting the minerals come deer season though.

Great advice I will try it out I love learning new things and strategies ... appreciate it

Reactions: Mike and Bigslam51