Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Grim Reaper Broadheads

Hogmister13

I'm sure there is a thread on this broad head and if so can somebody copy me the link. I have been shooting rage for a long time and killed alot of deer with them but it seems like there is always a penetration issue and I've started to believe its why I have also lost several deer with the rage so I want try something new. I wanted a broadhead with the same cut as rage but penetrates better and I feel like the grim reapers could be the head. My penetration issue could be bc Im not shooting a blistering fast bow but I cant part with the one I have, its killed alot of deer, it gets the job done and in my opinion one of the best hunting bows ever made (Mathews Switchback XT). Anybody shoot these broadheads, and possibly with the switchback ? Also lets see some pics of the reaper cuts on your deer if you have any?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I shoot the Whitetail Special Pros from my XT and they're deadly. Field point accuracy and they make/leave big holes. I have a more detailed write up somewhere, but can't find it at the moment.