Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Had A Scare This Morning...

Fletch

Supporting Member
So it's after 7 and I'm enjoying a cup of coffee when the phone rings.. It's Doug one of the guys I hunt with in Illinois... So he says I got a problem... I GOT AN EMAIL FROM THE ILLINOIS DNR THAT I DIDNT DRAW AN ARCHERY TAG... Oh shit, let me check my email... Yup, I got the same email shortly after midnight last night... So I make a few other calls and the results were all the same... UNSUCCESSFUL... LIKE WTF??? There's always archery tags left over... So I'm waiting for 10:05 to call the Illinois DNR when Doug calls and says check your email... I have another email from the Illinois DNR stating that there was a glitch in the system to disregard the first email and the new one stated that we were all successful drawing tags...

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Great news…..the ending of course. Draw tags suck. It’s a money grab, especially the ones where you have to purchase a license to even be able to draw. Well if I’m not picked, I ain’t fucking going but you make me buy a license to try to draw. Sooooo fuck you kansas!!!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Great news…..the ending of course. Draw tags suck. It’s a money grab, especially the ones where you have to purchase a license to even be able to draw. Well if I’m not picked, I ain’t fucking going but you make me buy a license to try to draw. Sooooo fuck you kansas!!!!!

Never going to hunt Elk in Az I take it then. $180 license $10 to apply, minimum 7 years before you draw an ok unit. 😡

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Only if you get caught. Shoot a cow and no one will question anything. Oh you a big horn humper…. I mean hunter 🤣

I like food, I also like racks. 😅

There are plenty of moo-cows wandering around thousands of wooded acres on BLM grazing leases. Could have shot a hundred of them and nobody would have been the wiser until spring roundup.