Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Happy St Paddy’s Day

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Google Cast for the win. Also good that we're the only ones here today!

20210317_102804.jpg

O' Malley made an Irish Chili. He served it to the Mayor of Glenn Dornn who then asked O' Malley what he called his Chili. O' Malley replied, "Why Mayor. I call it O' Malley's world famous 239 bean Irish Chili of course!" The Mayor replied, "O' Malley! Couldn't you find one more kind of bean and at least had a round number in your name?!?!" To which O' Malley replied, "Oh Mayor, I Couldn'a do that! Because thrn it would be two farty!"

I would tell you another one, but it is too long. So I'll just give you the punch line. it's about 3 Irishmen in a fox hole in Normandy and they find 4 bottles of French wine in the cellar of a bombed out farm house. They each drink their own bottle but decide to save the last one to be poured over the graves of the first two to die by the last remaining one. The day finally comes and Hogan goes to the cemetery to carry out the promise. his buddy's are buried close to each other and as he begins to pour the wine on their graves he cries out, "Oh Lads and Mates! Ye were good pals i tell ya! And I'm here today to fulfill our promise of pouring out the saved bottle and here now I am doing just that! And I hope ye don't mind if i passed it through me kidneys first!"

• Haha
Reactions: Johnny44 and giles