Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hate to find them like this

Found this guy while out checking cameras week before last. Definitely shot this year and likely from my poaching neighbor. Two year old deer with some pretty long beams. Anyway, got him cleaned up and made a plaque for it. Try to give it as much honor as i can.
IMG_20191219_173448_320.jpg

Did you have to get or use a tag on it? Sucks finding them like that.
We dont which is another stupid part of ga regulations. Some people "FIND" several deer each year. I wish dnr had a system for tagging found deer but unfortunately they don't care enough about it. Since baiting got legalized down here i dont even know if dnr works untill duck season opens.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We dont which is another stupid part of ga regulations. Some people "FIND" several deer each year. I wish dnr had a system for tagging found deer but unfortunately they don't care enough about it. Since baiting got legalized down here i dont even know if dnr works untill duck season opens.
That opens a lot of doors for less than honest folks....

Reactions: finelyshedded
That opens a lot of doors for less than honest folks....
You are right about that my friend. We get 12 tags a year though without even hunting a bonus hunt which is crazy. Im confident this state could be a top producer of b&c bucks if we just had some decent regulations and enforcement but it seems nearly every year they loosen the regulations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sgt Fury