Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hey everyone, new to the forum here.

Jmon

Hey all my name is Jason I'm new to the forum. I'm from Chardon and I just moved back after getting a job in Chicago after college...boy does it feel good to be back in Ohio. To make a long story short, my grandpa who started taking me hunting when I was 12 and pretty much taught me everything I know about hunting is getting older (he's 80) and hasn't been hunting in 2 years because he doesn't have anyone to go with. Now that I'm home I would love to get him out hunting again on a rabbit hunt. He used to take me all those years, now I want to return the favor. I was wondering if anyone of you in Northeast Ohio or even a little south have any places you might be willing to let us stretch our legs and get some fresh air. I would even be willing to pay to hunt because I would appreciate it that much. We don't have a dog so I would probably be the dog. Just want to get my grandpa out hunting a few times again and maybe get a rabbit or 2. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Buckmaster

Portage
So Jason, Question....how did you hear about TOO and our willingness to take you and Gpa hunting with us?
How long have you have been trolling our site without participation to see how the nicest boys on the world wide web roll?
We'd like to survey our new friend before the banjo begins playing. Ever hear of The Giles? Just kidding bud....how did you find us?

Reactions: xbowguy and giles

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Welcome to TOO Jason. Don't mind Buckmaster. That sounded creepy. We tried to tell him the website didn't need a Tinder profile to draw in new members. Lol

Reactions: xbowguy