Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hey Jackalope!!!

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
What's your pick on tonites big game? I will jump ahead of ya and say with Bama giving LSU 5, Im taking Bama plus I have to since the wifey grew up there.....:pickle:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Its gonna be a good one no doubt. If the second has ever taught me anything its anything can happen and never discount anyone.. With that being said I hope bama crushes them. But lsu has a good damn team.

epe

Lancaster
Can't wait to watch that game tonight. Don't like either coach so I am not sure who to root for. That Richardson for Ala seems like a good kid. Country ass strong..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
GARBAGE.... Come on bama.. Whipping their ass in passing, rushing, and receiving but can;t get it done... Then they go and throw a pick... Come on bama get your fuggin head on straight.

epe

Lancaster
I repeat myself, they need a new kicker. He just cost them a national championship. Ain't nobody else beating them. They owned lsu in every aspect except special teams. Letting the ball go over your head for a 72 yard punt. Come on man!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I repeat myself, they need a new kicker. He just cost them a national championship. Ain't nobody else beating them. They owned lsu in every aspect except special teams. Letting the ball go over your head for a 72 yard punt. Come on man!

Never underestimate the unwillingness of Alabama football... lmao... If I had a nickle for every time they were a powerhouse team, but then showed up and played not to lose. I'd be one rich man.. Stupid all around.. Beat the hell out of them on Passing, Rushing, and Receiving.. 1 shithead kicker and a couple turnovers, BOTH and BOTH stupid shit you expect to see out of lesser teams.. Bama Played that game not to lose. And they lost..

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
If I had a nickle for every time they were a powerhouse team, but then showed up and played not to lose. I'd be one rich man..

Sounds like a Buckeye team many of us around here love.

I guess this is why so many of us love college football Joe. You never know until the game is over. Couple upsets yesterday.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Sounds like a Buckeye team many of us around here love.

I guess this is why so many of us love college football Joe. You never know until the game is over. Couple upsets yesterday.

There is a difference... OSU is usually a hyped up over ranked team with a pretty easy strength of schedule. When they get beat it wasn't that they didn't show up.. It's just the truth was made obvious.. Case in point they entered this season ranked 15 or so.. No way in hell they should have even been in the top 25 knowing how handicapped they would be this year.. Yet somehow, they still made the list.. Now that it's had time to play out and the truth become evident they aren't on the list.. It's not that the bucks don;t show up imo.. It's they are hyped up artificially from the word go. ;)

Last edited:

epe

Lancaster
Does not change the fact that coaches like saban and tressel play not lose in big gamesand comes back to bite em in the ass.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Does not change the fact that coaches like saban and tressel play not lose in big gamesand comes back to bite em in the ass.

True... I'm not so sure Saban played not to loose though. From what I have seen from the man that's just not in him. Dude was spitting mad.. I just think Bama didn't show up. It was a failure of the whole team.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
The better team won. ESPN keeps talking about a rematch for the national champ. WHY??? We just saw them play. Who wants to see it again????