Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hey Jesse!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Is there any way we can get you to guy one of these so we can all stack up this fall for an early season hunt at Sand Ridge Outfitters! :pickle: :smiley_adfundum:

http://www.barronettblinds.com/foundations/store/storepage.asp?page=Beast

The Beast

Last edited:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
They've been making pop-up ice shanties like this for a few years... I figured it was only a matter of time before somebody slapped some camo on one. lol

Seriously, though... We're gonna have a buttload of arrow-slingers down near Strouds Run in October. Somebody call Rex and ask him to start dumping the corn down. I think we could put one of these super blinds to work! lmao

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That's unreal!!! I'd be all about it if we had deer to kill at Sandridge!!! We could have a party AND kill beer!

Fixed it for you Jesse!lol

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Could you imagine a DNR official walking up on this group of guys piled up in that ground blind in October on public land, all of us with bow in hand?! I can't imagine the look on his face when hunter after hunter piled out of that blind for a license check. LMAO

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
It would be like the 50 guys climbing out of the little car gag. DNR guy would shit! lol
Be sure to have the GW positioned w/ his back to the door so after a guy is checked , he can go around to the other side and then pop out the front door again! LOL