Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hope they are still around this season

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Here’s a couple of bucks that I got on camera last season AFTER I tagged out! I’m hoping to cross paths with them this year if they survived.
69088661-7D73-45C8-96A4-EA0AFC55185E.jpeg
C6F0753A-A13F-4093-9CA9-EFA58A109067.jpeg

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio
damnnnnnn I hope you get crack at them!!!, I have bucks on camera in a one of my woods right now and in about mid nov they will move 3 miles east to another woods I can hunt. Its crazy how they change their pattern as the season progresses. ..... at least up here they do

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Fletch

Supporting Member
Since deer season started last Sat. in Jersey and you live in South Jersey, you should have the first deer kill pic of the year posted up...

Fletch

Supporting Member
It’s earn a buck, so you have to kill a doe first. I don’t want to kill a doe so I wait until the regular fall bow season opens...sept 29th I believe.

A man that thinks just me.... I admire your way of thinking... EAB in Jersey SUCKS BIG TIME... I wonder how many fawns got shot to fulfill their doe requirement so they could go after a buck they have been watching... That's why hunting sucks here... You'll never see a 150 inch buck up here in Sussex county... Not when deer hunting season starts in Sept. and ends in Feb. with UNLIMITED DOES...

Isaacorps

Columbus
It IS going to have a shitter, so that may go with the decor. Lol
In the men’s room at the local Blue Jackets bar here in Cbus the urinals all have Penguins and Capitals logos in them 🤣. Not like CBJ has done anything other than lose against both of those teams when it matters though 🙄

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
A man that thinks just me.... I admire your way of thinking... EAB in Jersey SUCKS BIG TIME... I wonder how many fawns got shot to fulfill their doe requirement so they could go after a buck they have been watching... That's why hunting sucks here... You'll never see a 150 inch buck up here in Sussex county... Not when deer hunting season starts in Sept. and ends in Feb. with UNLIMITED DOES...
I wish they would only allow one buck per season like Ohio does. As long as you pay $28 for the permit and another $28 for the buck tag, you can legally take a buck during the fall bow season, extended bow season, winter bow season, muzzle loader season, and two bucks during the six day gun season.....AND if you only kill one buck during the six day gun season, they allow you to buy another buck tag for $28 to use during the doe days. It’s all about the money.

Reactions: Fletch