Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

How does this even happen?

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Screensho.jpg
my buddy Kevin sent me this.. kid musta been sleeping🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Floki

Damn …… no words …. He was either one heavy ass sleeper or that’s suspect as fugg.. I dunno.🤷🏼‍♂️😫

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I definitely read this before. I remember thinking along the lines of how do you sleep that deep. Something fishy here....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Wow!!!! Just wow! What a terrible way to go! Why sleep in a standing cornfield and not next to a tree DW of a active scrape or rub line?😳🤷🏻‍♂️

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
How do you sleep hearing a combine anyways?
Same way you sleep in a C130 or M113 or M35A2. Some people can sleep no matter the noise level. When I zonk out I'm done. Like a log. Getting to that point can be tough at times though. Lol

Reactions: Smawgunner2

Bigcountry40

Same way you sleep in a C130 or M113 or M35A2. Some people can sleep no matter the noise level. When I zonk out I'm done. Like a log. Getting to that point can be tough at times though. Lol
But you are like that because you have worked 24 hours straight, right?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
But you are like that because you have worked 24 hours straight, right?
Not always. Just saying there are some really heavy sleepers out there.

But I don't think I have ever slept in the woods. Let alone a corn field. Not in the tree stand. Not once. It's deer season and the combine is working: you're on alert.

Bigcountry40

Not always. Just saying there are some really heavy sleepers out there.

But I don't think I have ever slept in the woods. Let alone a corn field. Not in the tree stand. Not once. It's deer season and the combine is working: you're on alert.
I've fell asleep in my climber a few times in my harness, when I plowed snow and worked like 30 hours straight a few times you could fired a rifle next to my ear and I wouldnt of budged. What a weird sad death

Reactions: hickslawns