Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

How many drink bottled water ?

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Somewhere OHIO
Thought this was pretty good.

I have argued with the wife and kids about drinking bottled water for years.

[video=youtube;30gncfIIRj8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30gncfIIRj8&feature=related[/video]

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Dude, nothing but bottled water or jugs of water down here on the drilling site. They bring in truck loads of "Camp Water" but No one and I mean No one drinks that. We don't even use camp water for coffee. Ewwwwwwwwww. :smiley_baby:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Somewhere OHIO
Dude, nothing but bottled water or jugs of water down here on the drilling site. They bring in truck loads of "Camp Water" but No one and I mean No one drinks that. We don't even use camp water for coffee. Ewwwwwwwwww. :smiley_baby:
What do they use the camp water for and where do they get it from? If nobody drinks it they have to put it someplace.

If the report is accurate in the sterilization of males make sure Jake drinks as much as he can lmao.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I beleive it is hauled in from the city, but it is stored in large poly tanks and can sit for days and days. We use it for showers, doing dishes ( dish washer ), me cleaning samples, washing clothes, flushing toliets, making up the mudd, frack tanks, stuff like that Adam. When I am at home I drink city water no bottle water. Just don't want to take a chance and get a case of the shits. I have heard of that happening. The drilling Co also has 5 gallon jugs of bottled water sent in for all the water coolers. That should say something about the "camp water".

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Somewhere OHIO
I beleive it is hauled in from the city, but it is stored in large poly tanks and can sit for days and days. We use it for showers, doing dishes ( dish washer ), me cleaning samples, washing clothes, flushing toliets, making up the mudd, frack tanks, stuff like that Adam. When I am at home I drink city water no bottle water. Just don't want to take a chance and get a case of the shits. I have heard of that happening. The drilling Co also has 5 gallon jugs of bottled water sent in for all the water coolers. That should say something about the "camp water".
It kind of sucks for you guys stuck out there in the middle of nowhere. Not knowing how long your even going to be sitting at the jobsite would suck and noway you could bring in your own jugs from home :(. Can't blame you for using the bottled water their. The trots wouldn't be much fun in a small trailer that's for sure :D.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Somewhere OHIO
Looks like I need to stock up on more beer.

That stuff about Lake Meade is nuts!
I heard about that lake this past spring and and was dumbfounded. I couldn't believe it was that bad but it's is even worse now and no end in sight. That Lake dries up and alot of western states and the people living in them are screwed. Guess where they want to start suppling water from if it dries up ? YUP, you got it. The great lakes :D. Makes you wonder huh :D.

Pretty funny you mention drinking more beer lmao.
I have a shirt that says " Conserve water drink beer " in that fuzzy bubble print that you had to be drunk to read clearly or concentrate really hard lol.