Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I know a little something.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
No need to keep everyone waiting it was me. Today I hurried home from work because I was gonna leave for Kentucky since its rifle season and my brother and buddy from Tennessee are down there hunting but it's been really slow. so I decided not to go and to head out behind the house. I hung a stand on the opposite side of the field from where the blind is for savannah you cant see this section of field from the blind but can see where the blind is from the stand so as I'm sitting there I'm watching pile out and a few good bucks. They all go right to the blind damn is all I can think should of waited for savannah. As I'm turned around looking at the field I hear foot steps In the woods I turn to see a buck that I've had pictures of coming right at me. Had to make a decision quick in one motion. I pick the bow up draw and the arrow is gone he ran about 70 yards and tumbled in the field. I made the first call I make everytime I shoot a deer it was to dad then my brothers. My brother that is in kentucky said he just shot one to. So we doubled in two states within minutes of each other. One cool thing about this deer that I will never forget is when we moved I found a release I gave to lucas. I had forgot about it and when I unpacked some boxes of his that I had stored away i found it. tonight i was using that release.

Attachments

• 5190.jpeg
    5190.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 345
  • 5217.jpeg
    5217.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 326
  • 20191115_185454.jpg
    20191115_185454.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 350
  • 5223.jpeg
    5223.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 351
  • 5248.jpeg
    5248.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 344

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Congrats! He’s got some good mass also. However, I’d like to bring to your attention a slight breach of etiquette....first you should send Giles a nut pic. Then you post a pic of just part of the antler. Then after making people guess and suffer for a couple hours, you confess that it was you and post pics of the harvest. 😂👍