Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Illinois deer tour

Fletch

Supporting Member
Chad... I think you better leave closer to 3 AM to get there in time to locate the stands and hang your other stand.... Not sure what Map-quest says it takes from your house.... But allow extra time for work zones etc...Remember you'll lose an hour stopping at the cabin grabbing your stand and driving up to the property... On the average it takes me 18 hours from Jersey... One good thing going out... You gain an hour... Above all make sure you get some sleep before hitting the road... Gonna be fun following you on this trip... Can't wait for it to start....

Reactions: hickslawns

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Chad... I think you better leave closer to 3 AM to get there in time to locate the stands and hang your other stand.... Not sure what Map-quest says it takes from your house.... But allow extra time for work zones etc...Remember you'll lose an hour stopping at the cabin grabbing your stand and driving up to the property... On the average it takes me 18 hours from Jersey... One good thing going out... You gain an hour... Above all make sure you get some sleep before hitting the road... Gonna be fun following you on this trip... Can't wait for it to start....
Sleep will be the questionable part. I'd like to leave earlier but I have to work until 10pm Thursday night. As of right now I'm not even going to sleep until 3:30am.