Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Introduction

Ohio
Hey guys,
I have lurked as a guest for quite awhile now. I have really enjoyed the forum and would like to try and contribute. I live in northeast Ohio. I have been hunting/fishing for as long as I can remember. I’m married with two little girls and all 3 of them love the outdoors as much as I do. I hunt Ohio for pretty much all it has to offer. I’ve had a pretty successful season thus far and muzzleloader should conclude my deer season unless I slip out with a bow to do some observing. For the remainder of the season I’ll primarily hunt small game, waterfowl, and set some traps for the yotes. Thanks again for this great forum.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Hey guys,
I have lurked as a guest for quite awhile now. I have really enjoyed the forum and would like to try and contribute. I live in northeast Ohio. I have been hunting/fishing for as long as I can remember. I’m married with two little girls and all 3 of them love the outdoors as much as I do. I hunt Ohio for pretty much all it has to offer. I’ve had a pretty successful season thus far and muzzleloader should conclude my deer season unless I slip out with a bow to do some observing. For the remainder of the season I’ll primarily hunt small game, waterfowl, and set some traps for the yotes. Thanks again for this great forum.
Welcome aboard. Pull up a chair and jump right in. Lots of great folks around here