Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Is this thing on?

Cheezemm52

Ohio
I FINALLLLY got the autoconfirmation email to work...3 years tryin'.

Coming to you from Belmont, Muskingum and Licking. I'm generally in 3 places at once! I'm still pretty new to the sport and you can find me on OGF since, I dunno, 1998? I've learned a ton from you all over the last few years.

Glad to join the mayhem!

Cheezemm52

Ohio
Kim is gonna be pissed🤣. Welcome
I don't know Kim but it begins with the same letter as Karen <snark>... I'm assuming I don't know something about site administration between the two forums so I'll just plead new guy ignorance!

Just glad I was finally able to join, I need this forum because I need people to geek out with about deer!!! Fairly certain hunting is about as foreign as fishing to 90-95% of the population at this point. When I leave the house in camo, my neighbors think I'm nuts! They might be kinda right...

Reactions: Boarhead

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Welcome too the site. Haven’t been on OGF in a while. Used too visit it back in the day before TOO…
Glad you finally got signed up and are posting.

Reactions: Cheezemm52

Lundy

Kim is gonna be pissed🤣. Welcome

Kim is @Lundy

He is over here too. I was just poking fun. No back story between the two sites that I know of. A good number of folks bounce between the two. 👍🏾
No reason why I would be pissed at all. I have not been involved operationally or owned OGF in over 8 years. and that wouldn't matter anyway. I like it when people expand out into different platforms, Each resource provides unique insight into differing views and opinions, every sight has its small group of thugs that control the narrative, no different here, that what is enjoyable. You guys are like a pack of hyena's looking for any sign of weakness, I love it.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
No reason why I would be pissed at all. I have not been involved operationally or owned OGF in over 8 years. and that wouldn't matter anyway. I like it when people expand out into different platforms, Each resource provides unique insight into differing views and opinions, every sight has its small group of thugs that control the narrative, no different here, that what is enjoyable. You guys are like a pack of hyena's looking for any sign of weakness, I love it.

When we going fishin? 😅

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I FINALLLLY got the autoconfirmation email to work...3 years tryin'.

Coming to you from Belmont, Muskingum and Licking. I'm generally in 3 places at once! I'm still pretty new to the sport and you can find me on OGF since, I dunno, 1998? I've learned a ton from you all over the last few years.

Glad to join the mayhem!

Sure hope you learned the good stuff and not the bad...🤣 Most of it's in good fun unless Dustin's name is attached....🤣🤣🤣
Glad to have you around sure hope you make yourself at home...there are no stupid questions.

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Cheers!!!
IMG_20221105_145409928.jpg