Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Isaac's 2017 pics

Isaacorps

Columbus
This is the first I've run cams this early in the year. I'm in the same area I normally hunt but in a new spot trying to get a better idea of how the deer are using the property. Pretty excited about what I'm seeing. Lots of does, some clearly pregnant, and some bucks in velvet which is cool cuz they tend to hang out on the other side of the property.

Isaacorps

Columbus
Last time I was out a couple of weeks ago I freshened up my 2 spots with trophy rock 465 and no corn since I was pretty much feeding the coons. I think that was the right move, just had a few passing passing through and deer consistently lingering. First pics of these guys. I think the one has some obvious potential and the I'd put money on the little guy being one of the 2 buttons I passed on almost every sit last year lolIMG_3492.JPG
IMG_3495.JPGIMG_3499.JPG
IMG_3500.JPG

Isaacorps

Columbus
Pulled cards for the first time in almost a month today. One is coming along nicely and finally got some fawn pics, which I think I enjoy more than the bucks lolIMG_3661.JPGIMG_3662.JPGIMG_3667.JPGIMG_3672.JPGIMG_3675.JPGIMG_3676.JPG