Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Java Joy - The Coffee Thread

Jamie

Ohio
I'm all in on pressed coffee now. bought a larger capacity, better quality French press a week ago. very pleased with the purchase. these all work exactly the same way, but this one is better looking, well made, ergonomic, all stainless steel, and 50 oz. (1500ml) capacity. my crappy old one is a 32 oz. glass carafe with metal holder. two pots of this is enough coffee for two people to drink all they want in an entire day.

https://amzn.to/38FyjnX

IMG_2619.jpg

IMG_2618.JPG

For years I've filled my Nissan thermos up as soon as coffee is brewed to keep it fresh even if I'm not leaving the house. stays fresh 5 times longer than sitting on a burner, and hot, too. I've grown weary of Nancy commandeering my thermos, so I also bought a new thermal carafe to keep our coffee in every day. I must say that it works as advertised. keeps coffee hotter longer than my thermos. very happy with this as well. I have officially upped my coffee game. :)

https://amzn.to/2NY8cR0

IMG_2620.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Pretty cool man! Nice looking setup.

FYI. I replaced the links in your post with our Amazon affiliate links to the same product so that TOO can get credit if someone purchases it also. We also have a link to Amazon at the top of the page or on the left pulldown for mobile.

Jamie

Ohio
good. I didn't realize that even mattered for a link like those. I did use the link to Amazon here when I ordered these items. I'm trying to get in the habit of always doing that now whenever I'm buying on Amazon.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
good. I didn't realize that even mattered for a link like those. I did use the link to Amazon here when I ordered these items. I'm trying to get in the habit of always doing that now whenever I'm buying on Amazon.

👍 thanks.