Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Kids camo

whitetailjunky3

Anyone know a good place to pick up some cheap kids camo? She’s growing like a weed so I hate to spend a ton of money. Tonight she begged me to get her some camo I’m open to any suggestions. Thanks

Bigcountry40

I ordered my boys stuff from cabelas and got red head gear. I believe it was comparable to Walmart or anything else

Ohio
Picked up an outfit for my daughter from rural king last year. I think it’s Lincoln outfitters. It’s held up well and she likes it. It was on sale and I believe I got the bibs and jacket for a little over $100.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Wal-Mart is a good choice. My girls have a bunch of boys clothes from there in the old school army camo. Cheap and easy to find. I've also purchased some Redhead stuff for them and you can get it pretty cheap with the right sale. I got a jacket, bibs, and gloves for under $100 a year ago and it's quality gear.

Reactions: Big_Holla

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Goodwill, restore and Salvation Army can net cheap camo clothing. Not a ton of it there but at times you’ll find it.

Reactions: Hedgelj

whitetailjunky3

Thanks guys I’ve looked at Walmart and our local rural king with no success I will have to check out cabelas red head gear

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Speaking of this, I have a pair of camo carhartt bibs and coat my oldest has outgrown. If any of you have a kid in the 4-7 year old range, there yours. She only wore them a handful of times in the blind with me. Basically brand new condition.

Reactions: Isaacorps and giles

whitetailjunky3

Speaking of this, I have a pair of camo carhartt bibs and coat my oldest has outgrown. If any of you have a kid in the 4-7 year old range, there yours. She only wore them a handful of times in the blind with me. Basically brand new condition.
She is 5. That would be perfect what do you want for them