Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Know Something

lung buster

hocking county
Addy was finally able to kill one this evening. This was around her 12th hunt this season and she has only seen 2 two deer and both times it was to dark to shoot with her xbow. She hasn't had the time to get out like usual due to playing travel softball and volleyball as well as basketball for her school. She keeps way busy for an 11 yr old, lol. It's been a frustrating year for her and I'm glad she was finally able to have success. It was a button buck and sorry Giles, I was gonna snap a pic for you buddy but there was nothing hardly there lol! This was her 10th deer.
20181127_190653.jpg

Concordmeadowsfarm

SE Ohio
Addy was finally able to kill one this evening. This was around her 12th hunt this season and she has only seen 2 two deer and both times it was to dark to shoot with her xbow. She hasn't had the time to get out like usual due to playing travel softball and volleyball as well as basketball for her school. She keeps way busy for an 11 yr old, lol. It's been a frustrating year for her and I'm glad she was finally able to have success. It was a button buck and sorry Giles, I was gonna snap a pic for you buddy but there was nothing hardly there lol! This was her 10th deer.View attachment 68950
Congratulations. Love to see kids in the woods, a successful hunt makes it even better.

Reactions: lung buster